If you are planning a trip Disney World, you have to read this review on Whispering Canyon Cafe and check out all my Disney World reviews.
The Whispering Canyon Cafe at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge is a great place to eat. It is not a character meal, but the wait staff is hilarious.
Whispering Canyon Cafe Lunch
We have eaten at Whispering Canyon Cafe many times over the years, but I just realized we have only eaten there during lunch. Whispering Canyon Cafe also serves breakfast and dinner. They call this cafe “Whispering Canyon” but don’t be mislead by the name as there is nothing quiet about this place. The waitstaff may be loud but they are great and work very hard to provide a super pleasant time for everyone. Our family loves their lunch menu. They have an amazing burger topped with shrimp and chicken quesadillas that have a little kick but are the best quesadillas I have ever had. In other words, the food is delicious.
Do NOT ask for ketchup!
The waitstaff will surprise you with craziness and keep you laughing. Do NOT ask for ketchup! The wait staff will announce to everyone that you need ketchup. Everyone in the entire restaurant that has ketchup will bring you a bottle. Before you know it, your whole table will be filled with tons of ketchup bottles. They have a few other tricks that make lunch lots of fun.
Whispering Canyon Cafe is located in the main lobby of Disney’s Wilderness Lodge.
When you enter the Wilderness Lodge, you will be in awe at the massive lobby with the enormous logs everywhere you look. The Wilderness Lodge is my oldest son Casey’s favorite Disney hotel because of his love for bison. The light features are huge and have bison and ranchers all over them. See below. Even the grounds have a huge buffalo made out of shrubs out front on the lawn. Disney’s Wilderness Lodge might be a lodge, but it is not an ordinary lodge. It is bigger and better than you could ever imagine.
Land to Sea Angus Burger
House-smoked Turkey Sandwich
Toasted Multigrain Bread with Arugula, Tomato, and Cranberry Mayonnaise served with your choice of Homemade Sweet Potato Fries.
Hickory’s Smoked Chicken Quesadilla
Slow-smoked Pork Ribs
Casey, my oldest son, outside of the Wilderness Lodge admiring his favorite animal, the bison.
DISNEY POSTS YOU WILL NOT WANT TO MISS
- 37 Things You Must Eat at Disney World
- Planning Your Vacation to Walt Disney World
- 12 WALT DISNEY WORLD PARADES AND SHOWS YOU HAVE TO CHECK OUT
- 10 WAYS TO MAXIMIZE YOUR OFF PROPERTY DISNEY VACATION
- The 10 Best Shops In Walt Disney World
- Are you planning a 2017 Disney Vacation for Your Family?
- Walt Disney World Fastpass Selections
- Best Disney World Restaurants For First Time Visitors
- SECRET TO SAVING MONEY AT DISNEY : KNOWING WHAT’S FREE!
- Walt Disney’s Barn
- 101 Things to do at Walt Disney World
- 6 New Things You’ve Gotta Try in Disney World!
- Tips for Disney with Toddlers and Young Children
- 15 Cost-Cutting Strategies To Save Money On A Disney World
Thank you for visiting! Download Branson, MO Tips
Join 5000 email followers and download FREE Branson Tips.