The Silver Dollar City Ride The Train ride takes you through the Ozark countryside around the park.
While you are on your train ride, train robbers interrupt your ride with a stick-up. They act so dumb; it is amusing. The video I am posting shows the train robbers. It is time for a stick-up! Press play to begin.
Have a wonderful time visiting Branson and Silver Dollar City. Do not forget to ride the train.
These are just a few of the reasons we support and visit Branson, MO often.
I cannot count the times’ people call, e-mail, leave me a comment on Facebook or my blog asking me “Why do you enjoy Branson”? My answer is always:
- It is a family-friendly place. You often see two or three generations vacationing together.
- Silver Dollar City and the Branson Shows are not afraid to mention God.
- Silver Dollar City and the Branson Shows all support and honor our Military.
- Branson has great family friendly restaurants with good food.
- You can find things to do in Branson for all ages.
OTHER BRANSON REVIEWS
Roark Family Favorite Branson Shows
- SILVER DOLLAR CITY THEME PARK
- SILVER DOLLAR CITY CULINARY CLASSES
- Sight & Sound Theater
- 90,000 sq ft Of The Best Classic Cars
- Crafts & Cowboy Festival Silver Dollar City
- Dogwood Canyon Pictures Review Pt 1
- Missouri Nature Park at Dogwood Canyon
- The Haygoods
- Dixie Stampede
- IT show
- The Branson Belle
- Rent A Boat Table Rock Lake State Park
Roark Family Favorite Branson Restaurants
- College of the Ozarks – Best Dinner and Sunday Brunch Branson
- Danna’s BBQ – Best BBQ
- Billy Gail’s – Best Breakfast
- Billy Bob’s – Best Hamburgers
- Freddy’s – Best Patty Melts, fries, and Sundaes
- Hook and Ladder Pizza
- Mel’s Hardluck diner – Great Singing Wait Staff
This is strictly my opinion of great places to visit in Branson, Missouri.
Branson Traffic tip:
Branson’s Colored Traffic Routes: Traffic in Branson: Branson has a population of 6,500 but averages 7,000,000 visitors every year. 76 Country Boulevard (the Strip) can get very crowded, especially in the evenings and on holiday weekends. You want to make sure you pick up a Branson Traffic Map and study the different routes to avoid the congestion on 76. The map has a red, Blue and Green Route to help you get around. The color coded routes include the Red Route, the Blue Route, and a Yellow Route. These side roads get you out of traffic.