If you are looking for Branson reviews, I am so glad you landed here to check out Great American Chicken House.
Great American Steak and Chicken House is a delicious place to visit while in Branson.
We try to shy away from the tourist traps if you know what I mean. The Great American Steak and Chicken may be a tourist trap with the unbelievable, enormous sized chicken out front, but the food
was worth the stop.
We were not disappointed in the size or taste of the food. The fried chicken and country fried chicken were excellent. The meatloaf was one of the best I have ever tasted and check out the size of the meatloaf in my picture. Two people could easily eat the meatloaf. The sides were delicious, and our waiter was extremely helpful and friendly.
We did have to wait a while so you may want to try to plan a better time to try The Great American Steak and Chicken House. By the way, it is located on the strip, and you cannot miss it. The picture of the chicken at the front entrance was to show you just how tall the chicken is. It is taller than the building. You should not have any trouble finding this restaurant.
We love visiting the Branson area. I have written many posts and videos about Branson including restaurants, shows, attractions, and Silver Dollar City theme park which are all on my blog.
OTHER BRANSON REVIEWS
Roark Family Favorite Branson Shows
- SILVER DOLLAR CITY THEME PARK
- SILVER DOLLAR CITY CULINARY CLASSES
- Sight & Sound Theater
- 90,000 sq ft Of The Best Classic Cars
- Crafts & Cowboy Festival Silver Dollar City
- Dogwood Canyon Pictures Review Pt 1
- Missouri Nature Park at Dogwood Canyon
- The Haygoods
- Dixie Stampede
- IT show
- The Branson Belle
- Rent A Boat Table Rock Lake State Park
Roark Family Favorite Branson Restaurants
- College of the Ozarks – Best Dinner and Sunday Brunch Branson
- Danna’s BBQ – Best BBQ
- Billy Gail’s – Best Breakfast
- Billy Bob’s – Best Hamburgers
- Freddy’s – Best Patty Melts, fries, and Sundaes
- Hook and Ladder Pizza
- Mel’s Hardluck diner – Great Singing Wait Staff
This is strictly my opinion of great places to visit in Branson, Missouri.