If you are planning a trip Disney World, you have to try a Dole Pineapple Whip and see all my Disney World reviews.
Where to find Dole Pineapple Whip at Disney World?
Dole Pineapple Whip is one of the most popular treats at Disney. It is cold, creamy, and a tropical delight.
My family agrees Dole Pineapple Whip is the Best Disney Snack or treat at any of the Disney Parks. You can only find this treat at Disney’s Polynesian and Aloha Isle in the Magic Kingdom. Most of the time, there is a huge line of people waiting to purchase a Dole Whip at Aloha Isle. If we want a treat and a break, catch the monorail and head to Disney’s Polynesian Resort.
The Pineapple Lanai is located just off the main lobby going outside to the pool. It is on the left when you walk through the doors. There is usually not a wait for this awesome Dole Pineapple Whip. This pineapple whip was served in Captain Cook’s Snack bar inside the Polynesian Resort, but now it has it own store.
If you are planning a trip to Disney, be sure to see my other favorite Disney snacks. I have several that you will not want to miss while visiting Disney World. Best Disney World Snacks Part 1, Best Disney World Snacks Part 2.
If you are not planning a trip to Disney anytime soon, I have a delicious recipe for Dole Pineapple Whip on Recipes for our Daily Bread. It is made with Dole Crushed Pineapple, lemon juice, lime juice, sugar, and heavy cream.
DISNEY POSTS YOU WILL NOT WANT TO MISS
- 37 Things You Must Eat at Disney World
- Planning Your Vacation to Walt Disney World
- 12 WALT DISNEY WORLD PARADES AND SHOWS YOU HAVE TO CHECK OUT
- 10 WAYS TO MAXIMIZE YOUR OFF PROPERTY DISNEY VACATION
- The 10 Best Shops In Walt Disney World
- Are you planning a 2017 Disney Vacation for Your Family?
- Walt Disney World Fastpass Selections
- Best Disney World Restaurants For First Time Visitors