Thank you for stopping by Our American Travels to check out Dixie Stampede in Branson.
Our challenge this Christmas season is to find ways to rejoice and be glad with our family and friends. During a busy and sometimes difficult time of the year, this challenge can seem overwhelming. Psalm 118:24 – “This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.” (NIV)
During the Christmas season, one of our family favorite things to do is have dinner at Dixie Stampede. We have visited both the Branson, MO location and the Pigeon Forge, TN location. They also have a location in Myrtle Beach, SC.
Dixie Stampede Dinner
Dinner is a four coarse meal that is always delicious. It includes an excellent vegetable soup, garlic cheese biscuit, whole roasted chicken, potatoes, corn on the cob, sliced pork loin, and a fantastic Apple Turnover. The meal is served without silverware which seems to make it even more memorable for the kids. The star is always the horses which are part of the entertainment while you eat. The horses and their riders have a contest to see which side of the stadium will win. The contest is between the North and the South. At Christmas time, they have a live nativity scene which brings out the true meaning of Christmas right before your eyes. Angels ascend from overhead.
When planning a visit to Dixie Stampede, plan to arrive an hour early for the pre-show in the Carriage House. It is always exciting and included in the price of the ticket.
OTHER BRANSON REVIEWS
Roark Family Favorite Branson Shows
- SILVER DOLLAR CITY THEME PARK
- SILVER DOLLAR CITY CULINARY CLASSES
- Sight & Sound Theater
- 90,000 sq ft Of The Best Classic Cars
- Crafts & Cowboy Festival Silver Dollar City
- Dogwood Canyon Pictures Review Pt 1
- Missouri Nature Park at Dogwood Canyon
- The Haygoods
- Dixie Stampede
- IT show
- The Branson Belle
- Rent A Boat Table Rock Lake State Park
Roark Family Favorite Branson Restaurants
- College of the Ozarks – Best Dinner and Sunday Brunch Branson
- Danna’s BBQ – Best BBQ
- Billy Gail’s – Best Breakfast
- Billy Bob’s – Best Hamburgers
- Freddy’s – Best Patty Melts, fries, and Sundaes
- Hook and Ladder Pizza
- Mel’s Hardluck diner – Great Singing Wait Staff
This is strictly my opinion of great places to visit in Branson, Missouri.