Thank you for stopping by Our American Travels to check out Danna’s Bar-B-Que in Branson, Missouri.
While celebrating my daughter’s 10th birthday in Branson, we discovered a restaurant that we had never tried. We had a rental lodge in Branson, and I kept seeing our guests leave comments about Danna’s Bar-B-Que & Burgers, so we decided to check it out.
Danna’s Bar-B-Que & Burgers
I am originally from South Alabama, which has terrific BBQ. I was reluctant to try BBQ in Missouri but after trying Danna’s Bar-B-Que & Burgers, I was hooked and sold that Missouri can make great BBQ. Not only was their BBQ great, but their burgers, onion rings and the dessert were some of the best that I have ever eaten. The food was delicious.
This must be a favorite for the locals as well as the tourist because the parking lot is always full. Even though the parking lot was full on our visit, the service was extremely fast. Once you enter the restaurant, you order at the counter. I was impressed on how fast the line moved. After you order, you take a seat, and a server will bring the food to you.
We had our food in about 15 minutes. The Roark family highly recommends Danna’s the next time you are in Branson. Check the link for Danna’s Bar-B-Que to see their menu and their locations.
OTHER BRANSON REVIEWS
Roark Family Favorite Branson Shows
- SILVER DOLLAR CITY THEME PARK
- SILVER DOLLAR CITY CULINARY CLASSES
- Sight & Sound Theater
- 90,000 sq ft Of The Best Classic Cars
- Crafts & Cowboy Festival Silver Dollar City
- Dogwood Canyon Pictures Review Pt 1
- Missouri Nature Park at Dogwood Canyon
- The Haygoods
- Dixie Stampede
- IT show
- The Branson Belle
- Rent A Boat Table Rock Lake State Park
Roark Family Favorite Branson Restaurants
- College of the Ozarks – Best Dinner and Sunday Brunch Branson
- Danna’s BBQ – Best BBQ
- Billy Gail’s – Best Breakfast
- Billy Bob’s – Best Hamburgers
- Freddy’s – Best Patty Melts, fries, and Sundaes
- Hook and Ladder Pizza
- Mel’s Hardluck diner – Great Singing Wait Staff
This is strictly my opinion of great places to visit in Branson, Missouri.