Thank you so much for stopping by Our American Travels. If you are looking for Branson reviews, I am so glad you landed here to check out Burger Shack.
We visit Branson often and I love recommending things to do and places to eat. You can see all my recommendations here.
Burger Shack in Branson Missouri reminded me of Five Guys Burgers. I enjoy Five Guys hamburgers, but I am not a fan of their soggy french fries. I found Burger Shack fries to be much different from Five Guys.
The Burger Shack in Branson reminded me of Five Guys Burgers. I enjoy Five Guys hamburgers, but I am not a fan of their soggy french fries. I found Burger Shack fries to be much different from Five Guys.
- The french fries at Burger Shack are fresh-cut like Five Guys. Even fresh potatoes, are stacked in boxes in the dining area like Five Guys. The difference in Burger Shack’s fries is they are not soggy. I enjoyed them.
- Endless burger toppings at Burger Shack. If you enjoy a huge variety of toppings on your burger, you will enjoy Burger Shack. With countless toppings to choose from, the possible combinations for a burger are massive. They have about 20 free toppings, and you can order as many as you’d like.
- The Burger Shack in Branson bun was not your ordinary bun. It was fresh, warm, soft on the inside, and a little harder on the outside.
- Branson has many good places to get a great shake, and I would put Burger Shack’s Shakes on that list. The shakes were great!
- The burger meat was good, but if you are looking for Billy Bob’s extremely thick, 1/2 pound, juicy burger, the burger meat does not compare.
Burgers in Branson Missouri
In case you are still wondering, I would eat a Burger Shack Burger or a Billy Bob’s Burger any day of the week. They are both superb, and we enjoy one of these burgers every time we are in Branson Missouri. If you are looking for a burger with great toppings and an enormous variety to choose from, you will love Burger Shack. If you are looking for an extremely thick, 1/2 pound, juicy, probably the best burger patty you have ever had with traditional toppings, I recommend Billy Bob’s.
I did not get paid to review Burger Shack nor did I get any free food. This is my honest opinion.
Roark Family Favorite Branson Shows
- Joseph at the Sight & Sound Theater
- The Haygoods
- Dixie Stampede
- IT show
- Pierce Arrow
- The Branson Belle
- Ride the Ducks
Roark Family Favorite Branson Restaurants
- Danna’s BBQ – Best BBQ
- Billy Gail’s – Best Breakfast
- Billy Bob’s – Best Hamburgers
- College of the Ozarks – Best Dinner and Sunday Brunch Branson
- Freddy’s – Best Patty Melts, fries, and Sundaes
- Mel’s Hardluck diner – Great Singing Wait Staff
- Dino’s 24 Karrot Cake Company – Best Desserts
This is strictly my opinion of great places to visit in Branson, Missouri.
Branson Traffic tip:
Branson’s Colored Traffic Routes: Traffic in Branson: Branson has a population of 6,500 but averages 7,000,000 visitors every year. 76 Country Boulevard (the Strip) can get very crowded, especially in the evenings and on holiday weekends. You want to make sure you pick up a Branson Traffic Map and study the different routes to avoid the congestion on 76. The map has a red, Blue and Green Route to help you get around. The color coded routes include the Red Route, the Blue Route, and a Yellow Route. These side roads get you out of traffic.