Thank you for stopping by Our American Travels to check out Black Oak Grill in Branson, Missouri.
The Black Oak Grill is another good choice to eat while on vacation in Branson, Missouri. It is located on the Branson Landing. The Branson Landing is a large outdoor shopping mall located in downtown Branson on Lake Taneycomo.
Most of the restaurants have excellent views of the lake. I have written many posts about what to do at the Branson Landing including the Dino’s 24 Karrot Cake Company, Free Fire and Water Show, Fish House, Ride the Ducks at the Landing, and Branson Landing Princess Cruise, which are all excellent choices.
Today, I wanted to talk about the Black Oak Grill. They have two locations, one in Branson and one in Omaha, NE. The menu ranged from grilled specialty burgers, chicken, salmon, meatloaf, chicken fried chicken, pot roast, and great looking salads. Our food was good and very hot when it arrived at our table. We were also impressed with how fast it came to our table. However, the chicken fingers were not what I expected and not the best chicken fingers I have ever had. Next time, I think I will try a burger which looked juicy and delicious. To be fair about our food, my other family members enjoyed their meals.
OTHER BRANSON REVIEWS
Roark Family Favorite Branson Shows
- SILVER DOLLAR CITY THEME PARK
- SILVER DOLLAR CITY CULINARY CLASSES
- Sight & Sound Theater
- 90,000 sq ft Of The Best Classic Cars
- Crafts & Cowboy Festival Silver Dollar City
- Dogwood Canyon Pictures Review Pt 1
- Missouri Nature Park at Dogwood Canyon
- The Haygoods
- Dixie Stampede
- IT show
- The Branson Belle
- Rent A Boat Table Rock Lake State Park
Roark Family Favorite Branson Restaurants
- College of the Ozarks – Best Dinner and Sunday Brunch Branson
- Danna’s BBQ – Best BBQ
- Billy Gail’s – Best Breakfast
- Billy Bob’s – Best Hamburgers
- Freddy’s – Best Patty Melts, fries, and Sundaes
- Hook and Ladder Pizza
- Mel’s Hardluck diner – Great Singing Wait Staff
This is strictly my opinion of great places to visit in Branson, Missouri.