Why did we love Dogwood Canyon? Do not miss this family fun place in Missouri!
You may not know Dogwood Canyon was bought by Johnny Morris in 1990. WHO IS HE? Johnny Morris is the founder of Bass Pro Shops. It is currently run by Dogwood Canyon Foundation.
Because I have many beautiful pictures of elk, bison, deer, waterfalls, ponds, fish, the chapel, and more, this is my second of two posts on this Nature Park. My first post here…
This first post was all about the beautiful Waterfalls and landscaping in Dogwood Canyon Park.
This post is about the Bison/Buffalo at Dogwood Canyon. I have also included pictures of the Deer, Elk, and Long-Horned Cows on the property. My boys wanted to see Bison for their 18th birthday, so we saw some amazing Bison at Dogwood Canyon during our Wildlife Tram Tour. The tram tour is 2 hours long and one of the best tours I have ever had. A lot of the animals will come right up to the tram. Do not worry! The bison could come up that close but typically lie around enjoying the sun instead.
Besides seeing enormous beautiful bison, some of the other animals included lots of longhorn cows and a beautiful crystal clear pond filled with fish.
Dogwood Canyon is located in Missouri, but the park winds down into Arkansas.
OTHER BRANSON REVIEWS
Roark Family Favorite Branson Shows
- TOP OF THE ROCK BRANSON
- SAMSON IN BRANSON SIGHT & SOUND
- SILVER DOLLAR CITY THEME PARK
- SILVER DOLLAR CITY CULINARY CLASSES
- Sight & Sound Theater
- 90,000 sq ft Of The Best Classic Cars
- Crafts & Cowboy Festival Silver Dollar City
- Dogwood Canyon Pictures Review Pt 1
- Missouri Nature Park at Dogwood Canyon
- The Haygoods
- Dixie Stampede
- IT show
- The Branson Belle
- Rent A Boat Table Rock Lake State Park
Roark Family Favorite Branson Restaurants
- College of the Ozarks – Best Dinner and Sunday Brunch Branson
- Danna’s BBQ – Best BBQ
- Billy Gail’s – Best Breakfast
- Billy Bob’s – Best Hamburgers
- Freddy’s – Best Patty Melts, fries, and Sundaes
- Hook and Ladder Pizza
- Mel’s Hardluck diner – Great Singing Wait Staff
This is strictly my opinion of great places to visit in Branson, Missouri.